I tried making a finger-man character, you know, as an EXPLORER, looking out across the valley, but I lost interest in two seconds. Hand model: ATM

Lunch at Mather Lodge:


Water tower:


Tree skeleton:


Crazy Bear Cave:


Native stone:




We came home tired, but wanting to be social, so we went to Vino's for beers. Met up w/ Collin, Zach, Lorenza; bumped into Ike. After awhile, a few of us went to the house to eat, listen to music & watch stuff on YouTube. Recommended: Stevie Wonder performing Very Superstitious on Sesame St. Will B. came over for the first time! He brought snacks, too, which makes him an extraordinary guest. We had guests over late for a Sunday night. Lack of rest & a surge in womaness made me especially cranky today. But,...
I found an endless source of laughs. I give you CAKE WRECKS. I stumbled across it looking up "silver ball sprinkles", which I've been looking for for years. Anyway. It's a collection of professional cakes gone wrong. If you want to get straight to business, click on the link on the side "Literal LOLs". Behold:

This is supposed to be a fireplace:


Not a one:


I'm actually considering running to Kroger to see if there are any gems there.
I ordered this offa Etsy:


It's a French-style butter crock! Because happiness & love is a basket full of fresh yeast rolls w/ soft butter.

This is supposed to be a fireplace:


Not a one:


I'm actually considering running to Kroger to see if there are any gems there.
I ordered this offa Etsy:


It's a French-style butter crock! Because happiness & love is a basket full of fresh yeast rolls w/ soft butter.
6 comments:
Modern. Explorers.
Did someone really include the instructions onto the cake?! "Under Neat* That"
One person's mistake is an online community's treasure.
I LOVE cake wrecks... And I'm very happy you're returned with lots of yummy stories and cool photos! Thanks for sharing! Xo!
...oops! - very happy *you've* returned. duh.
You and ATM look really happy in those pictures.
I've made quite a few cake wrecks in my day. I'm glad I'm not alone.
I went to Kroger yesterday and went straight to the "bakery". There were no cake wrecks to be seen. I was disappointed! Maybe I should go to Harvest Foods.
Thanks for the welcome back, ya'll!
I can make cupcakes all day, but cakes are HAAAARD. I told my co-worker (a fellow Cake Wrecks lover) that I would make her a cake wreck when she and judge finish this big case they've been working on for a couple of years now.
i've just found cake wrecks and love it!
your pictures make me miss arkansas so much.
Post a Comment